Thursday, May 7, 2009

2009/05/07 Salinger House

Another site visit for our Culture 301. This time we going to a house call "Salinger House", what I heard the house is in the middle of nowhere, so they said we gonna meet together in the morning and we go together, the lecturers will lead the way.
Next day in the morning, everybody drive they car and meet at college, it was around 30 cars there, it's very spectacular when we all go together, haha. Anyway, after 30 minutes driving, finally we arrived the Salinger House.
After we got there, we started to look around and taking pictures, there was a foreigner live in the house (I think he own the house), so he also explained the culture`architecture and history of this house I guess... Because I didn't listen... haha...
Anyway, it's another fun day =)

Photobucket
This is the Salinger House

Photobucket
We were waiting somebody to lead us to the house... (can't even see where is the last one)

Photobucket
I love this one, very nice

Photobucket
This one is also my favorite of the day

Photobucket

Photobucket
He is the owner of the house

Photobucket
One of my classmate started to draw already Orz

Photobucket
This pictures reminds me of Tibet

Photobucket
Group photo
(not all the visiter of that day are in this picture, cos some of them have gone already)

No comments: